Monday, April 21, 2008

A visit from a Special Friend.






I am a little behind on this post, but my good friend Jill Syth came down to visit us from Spokane last weekend. We had so much fun. She was only here for 2 1/2 days, but we packed them full of fun. Starting with a picnic in the park! We enjoyed a beautiful day at Ann Morrison park. Jill was introduced to what is like to be in a family of 6... CHAOS! But as I like to say it is the good chaos (in fact the best). It was so great to have an extra set of hands to make lunches, feed babies, bounce babies, play with the girls...etc. Jill brought some goodies for the girls and I think she spent half of her time here on the floor playing memory over and over again with Hannah and Ava. She also brought some chalk and thank goodness we had decent weather so they could go out and draw on the driveway. Thanks for coming Miss Jill.... WE MISS YOU ALREADY!!

2 comments:

Shane and Jill said...

It is so great to have good friends! I am going to help Jessica out here in a few weeks with the new baby and the other kiddos. The comment that you gave me about your girls saying cute things was precious!

The Mauws Family said...

I really love the pictures with your family and Jill. I'm sure it was nice to have an extra set of hands for a few days.