Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our 9 Month old little man!

Here is William Aaron, he is now 9 months old!
He is such a sweet little man and at the moment the more mellow of the twins. He only moves in reverse so he opts to stay put most of the time. He is soft spoken most of the time. I think watching his sisters often wears him out! Can I add that he is a total mama's boy (I love this). He does not have stranger anxiety, but given the option, he loves to be snuggled my mom. He also LOVES the ladies at church. One in particular Lois, she always steals a baby as soon as we walk in the door. She loves the fact that Will always sings with her. (He is quite good). As soon as the singing starts, so does he!

*UPDATE* did I really use the term "soft spoken"? I must have been in a blissful kidless moment (they were all sleeping) How did I forget that Will is our little screamer?! Sorry little man, but you DO scream like a girl!!! I was reminded of this at 5:30 this morning, instantly I got a flashback of the words "soft spoken" and decided I needed to jump on and change that. He is more calm than Elle, but has this ear shattering scream!!

His 9 month stats
18 lbs 12 oz (25%)
A Whopping 30inches long (95%)
Head 18 inches (50%)
Teeth: 2


Posted by Picasa

No comments: