Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas cookies in November.


For the record... I only decorated about 4 cookies... I told you they were good!








Yes, the kitchen WAS yellow for less than a week, now it is a much more subdued golden brown... I will add pictures later.


Even though he slept through most of the cookie making he still got his first sugar cookie.


Last Tuesday November 11, (the babies 10 month birthday) was a pretty rainy, dreary day so we decided to make Christmas cookies. Will slept so it was a girls only project. We had so much fun cutting them out and decorating them with LOTS of frosting and sprinkles. Elle was lucky enough to get her first sugar cookie for helping out.... I think she enjoyed that special treat... We also found a Christmas CD and jammed out to jingle bell rock! I could not believe how easy it was to make Christmas cookies this year, the girls were actually a huge help and did a good job!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: