Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Braggin' bout my honey's skills....

 
 
 
 


This is Aaron's second piece of beautiful furniture he has made for our house. Believe it or not this table is made out of old pallets. Aaron takes the pallets apart piece by piece, pulls all the nails out then designs and constructs beautiful furniture. I think the total cost for this coffee table was under $20.00. The only cost being sand paper, steel wool, stain, and a few little extras. Although the cost was low the labor is priceless. Gluing, nailing and clamping each indavidual piece of wood together isn't something you can slap together in a day. This particular table was about a year in the making. That just shows you how much time my sweet husband really has to spend in the garage... (I am such a slave driver)... I will post pictures of the finished products after I take some.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amber said...

Can I order one? It looks SO GOOD!!!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas:)