Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I know, I know, I know!!




I have fallen 6 months behind on my blog. I have not even posted the "fun" pictures from our California trip back in February! I have not updated the school plays, the last day of school, told you all when the babies started walking (and turning into people), etc. Honestly, I have looked at our blog so many times and when I do I get overwhelmed and move on to something else. I am sorry and I will try to get better, although I am not going to promise to catch you up on the last 6 months! Here are a few pictures from a hike we went on a few weekends ago. We hiked about 4 miles down the "Crooked River Trail" and did not hear one complaint from the girls other than that they wanted to keep hiking! We had a great time.

No comments: