Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ava's first day of kindergarten!






Hooray, today is Ava's first day of school. She was so excited to meet her new teacher Mrs. Coslett and the other kids in her class. Ava was really excited because she got a marble in her jar today for being kind to someone who was sad. You only get a marble in your jar if you go above and beyond to be a good friend or help the teacher out. Ava has such a special, loving heart, I am sure she will fill it in no time.

We are gearing up for Hannah's big first day of homeschool. We are planning on really diving in come next Tuesday. She is eager to learn and we are very excited about the curriculum and our co-op group. She was a little sad when Ava went off to school today and she did not get to go, but I think once we are up and running she will love learning at a faster pace. We will keep you posted :)

2 comments:

Unguren said...

Why doesn't Hannah go to school?

Your kids are so cute.

Jill said...

Ava is adorable!!!! I love how you did her hair for the 1st day! I am so excited to hear how home schooling goes for you! I think we finally found a place to live so we will get going next week. We ended up finding an apartment. I am so glad I got to know little Will and Elle better camping, now it brings their pictures to life for me. That curly hair just makes me want to squeeze that little Will!