It is amazing now that the Twins are 2 1/2 months old to look back at the pictures of them in the hospital. While they were in the NICU time went by so slowly. It felt like we would never bring them home to meet their sisters. When we did get home Elle was on an Apnea monitor and Caffine, but we are proud to report that by about 6 weeks old we had her off of both. Thankfully we never had any breathing episodes or she would probably be on both still. We called her "battery pack" because we had to carry her bag with her monitor that was hooked to her every where we went. We do not miss that thing! With the exception of a couple times, the only time the alarm would go off would be in the middle of the night! It was louder than a fire alarm! It was like the boy who cried wolf at first when it would go off we would jump out of bed so fast and check her, but by about the 20th time I would just look over, know she was okay and turn it off. It is amazing how fast time flies!!
Celebrating 25 years
1 year ago




6 comments:
Hey Julie,
Welcome to the blogging world. I'm not the greatest at keeping ours updated, but I definitely update it more frequently than MySpace!!! :o) Look forward to watching your little ones grow!!
Rachel
Yeah!! What a cute blog. I hope swimming lessons went well yesterday. I can't believe how much older the twins look since last time I saw them. How adorable!
What a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!
I love your site!
Pastor Bill <><
Hooray for blogs! Thanks for doing this, we love to see pictures. We think of you often. I'm so glad things are going well. Beautiful family!
Heidi and Steve
oh my goodness i laughed so hard when i saw the picture of will sucking on elles head. im not sure if it was the fact that he was certain there was something there for him or if it was elles nonchalant expression...as if to say yah yah this happens all the time!! :):)
aspen
Post a Comment