Monday, May 19, 2008

4 month check up.

Last Tuesday the twins had their 4 month doctor visit which because it involves 4 shots is never fun. They both got the A O.K. from the doctor...YAY.

Now for the stats...

Will: 12lbs 6oz
24 inches long
16.25 head circum

Elle: 10lbs 12oz
23 inches long
15.25 head circum

It is amazing how fast they are growing. Both have begun to reach out for toys this last week. Elle's best friend is the ceiling fan! They also both love to smile and giggle at their sisters.

1 comment:

Jessica Sumner said...

Joshua has an appointment today and i just know he's gained like 5 lbs because he looks soo much bigger. I always think God made this part so unfair. I want them to stay little longer than they do! I enjoy the "shoebox" size! Your babies are looking wonderful and cute as buttons. I was showing my mom your cute pictures last night and she kept asking me, "are you sure the older girls are not twins?" lol