Monday, June 2, 2008

Our Garden


When you ask what I got for Mothers day... I will tell you I got dirt! Lots of it!! We really wanted to make a garden this year so for that is what we did mothers day weekend. Aaron built the box out of old pallets and we bought lots of dirt to fill it with. We planted beans, cantaloupe, watermelon, peppers, strawberries, broccoli, tomatoes, and much more. We are trying something different with the tomatoes this year, we have heard that they do really well if you hang them upside down to lessen the stress on the branches... well we will keep you all posted on how they do.

1 comment:

Jessica Sumner said...

let me know how the upside down tomatoe thing goes. jill was telling us about it. we MIGHT be able to grow ours this year if the weather would shape up. We are getting jipped out of our growing season already!! aarrrgh!