Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feeding time at the ZOO!

Here are some fun pictures of my messy little eaters. Of course I would be given two babies at once that like their food two totally different ways! Elle loves to eat chunks of peaches, pears, avocado, etc. and Will loves it pureed out of the jar! This makes feeding time a bit interesting.

I also should take a second to mention the various objects Elle has swallowed and for good reason proceeded to throw up ... Now that she is VERY mobile I see no need to vacuum on a daily basis because she does it for me!! I should be taking pictures of all the things I have retrieved out of her mouth and throw up... sorry if you have a weak stomach. She has swallowed a bow that I glued on her head, wood chips (quite a few because the kids track them in from outside), plastic, a small rock, etc. I swear I am pretty attentive to what is going on, but as you are reading this post you probably don't think so. Today I bought a Superyard XT and plan to set it up in the living room to keep her contained. I will take a picture soon.

How could a face this cute be up to so much no good?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good good good......

Cassie said...

Whose good girl???? Anyway.....love the feeding frenzy! We are ejoying that too, except Elise is now cutting upper teeth....whew. She could naw through a 2x4 at this point!

Jessica Sumner said...

He is looking like such a young man already.