Friday, September 12, 2008

Ha-ha-ha... Mom's losin' it!

Well so much for keeping up the appearance that I have it all together... I just blew my cover. I have been questioned by a couple people about my last post and yes, just to clear things up, the twins are only 8 months old!!! I swear I knew they were only 8 months but somehow I got 9 months in my head yesterday and ran with it! Ooops. This is my life... Welcome to it!!!

5 comments:

Pam said...

I gave up faking that I have it all together A LONG time ago...makes life a little easier. :) Your babies are so cute and your girls are getting SO BIG! Love your blog, thanks for the comment on mine.

Shane and Jill said...

LOL....I definitely have those moments sometimes!

Cindi said...

It's better when we just admit it - less pressure! Can you believe how fast the time has gone?! Emmett is the one that's 9 months! Time has flown by.

bozovichfamily said...

Too funny! I can only say that even with just two kids I loose it ALL the time, so you are doing great with four.
PS- we sure miss you! Give the girls a hug from us.

Kristen said...

I'm so proud of myself...I managed to wait a whole entire hour before jumping online to check out your blog:) Too cute. Mine is at mcfamily4.blogspot.com.