Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just because I know I will forget~


Do you ever hear your kids say a word and think, "I should write that down because I know I will forget?" I do this all the time and unfortunately have not written any of them down. Every once in a while they come back to me and as they do I will begin recording them on my blog (since it is now my journal).


The other day we were in the car and I was listening to the girls talking about their "braceslips" (bracelets) this is one of the few words that they both say incorrectly and I don't have the heart to correct.


I will add to this post as I think of more.
Pak-Kak for back pack. They have only recently given up this little saying. It makes me smile just thinking about their little voices saying these cute little things.

6 comments:

Kelly Kuntz said...

How cute. Just a little tip, you'll want to save/archive your blog because if blogger every crashes then you'll loose everything. I've heard it happen to people before. Have a backed up mine... no of course not!

bozovichfamily said...

Jiji, I know what you mean. A few weeks ago Jacob was asking me what those two "things" next to his little pee pee were called. I didn't know what Justin had already told him, so as I'm thinking if I should use the technichal term, he laughs and says "ok, I think they are civil engineers" with a cooky look. I could not stop laughing! He KNEW the right word, but thought it would be funny to call them that.

Cindi said...

How sweet! I know what you mean about capturing the things our kids say. I love to listen to my children have conversations with each other.

Kristen said...

Julie, how do you want to work the switch next week? Email me(freedomcows007atgmaildotcom) or drop a comment on my blog:)

Amber said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! Half the time my kids say something cute then by the time I get around to putting it down I've frogotten. Good for you to do this:)

Brian or Julie said...

Cute stuff. Just think you are going to have even more cute stuff said when the tiwn start talking. :)