Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag I'm It.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008



I am: The luckiest girl on the Planet!
I think: unfortunately not before I speak.
I know: That Christ died for my sins.
I want: my children to love serving the Lord and others.
I dislike: having a messy house, but have learned that someday when it stays clean my kids will no longer be living at home and that makes me sad, so I will deal with the mess.
I miss: friends and family that live far away.
I fear: Losing Aaron and my 4 precious children
I feel: SO BLESSED
I hear: Ice Age in the background.
I smell: Sugar cookies... no I am not baking, it is my Scentsy pot.
I crave: homemade cookies all the time!!
I cry: at sappy movies(but I love them).
I search: the laundry room for missing socks.
I wonder: if my body will ever be the same again?
I regret: not writing more down when the girls were babies.
I love: the Lord, Aaron, my children, family, friends, the list goes on and on!
I care: I don't have enough time to even begin to list all the people and things that I care about... If you are reading this, I care about you.
I always: walk Aaron to his car in the morning when he leaves for work. I always hate to see him go.
I worry: about Aaron when he travels
I am not: good at keeping a current calendar.
I remember: very little... sorry.
I believe: That our kids learn by example.
I dance: silly to make my kids laugh all the time! They love it!
I sing: not very well, but I love it and my kids think I am great.
I argue: very little
I have a hard time saying, "you're right"
I write: not enough Thank you notes.
I win: when we get to spend time as a family.
I lose: when I lose my patients with my kids.
I wish: I could hit rewind and relive these days again someday... I know I will miss them.
I listen: to country music, love it!
I don't understand: many things that happen in this world.
I can usually be found: trying to keep up on the laundry and house work.
I am scared: when I can't get a hold of Aaron
I need: to go to they gym.
I forget: too much.
I am happy: right where I am, nothing needs to change.
Now, it is my turn to tag. I tag Jill Bowman, Jessica Sumner, Cassie, and Mari. I'll be watching your blogs ladies!!!!!

3 comments:

T said...

this was so fun to read julie :) i hope you and the kiddies are well. xoxo from bozo

Jill said...

Julie, you are such a sweetheart! It was fun to read about you. Your family is such an example to us!

mari said...

Hi sweet friend. What to do when tagged? Love ya!