This picture of Will pushing Elle is priceless. Julie, they are so cute! I can't believe how much they have grown already. I didn't realize they were born the day after my birthday. What a beautiful family you have. Are you having any more kids? You guys have a great recipe going, they always turn out gorgeous.
Hooray for a successful 1st year!!! You have handled it with such grace. Could you maybe pass some of that along to me??!! Looks like you had a fun party. Their little cakes were super cute. They have come a long way and are cuter than ever!!! We still should try to get them together one of these days. How fun would it be to see the four of them interact!!!
4 comments:
I love that last picture of Will and Elle and the bus. So cute!! Happy Birthday to Will and Elle. They are so stinkin' cute!!
Happy belated birthday! Wow, that year went fast for me. Ha! I love the pictures, what great memories.
This picture of Will pushing Elle is priceless. Julie, they are so cute! I can't believe how much they have grown already. I didn't realize they were born the day after my birthday. What a beautiful family you have. Are you having any more kids? You guys have a great recipe going, they always turn out gorgeous.
Hooray for a successful 1st year!!! You have handled it with such grace. Could you maybe pass some of that along to me??!! Looks like you had a fun party. Their little cakes were super cute. They have come a long way and are cuter than ever!!! We still should try to get them together one of these days. How fun would it be to see the four of them interact!!!
Post a Comment