ok, first of all; Josh has those exact blue pajamas (one of my favorites) and second of all, he does the exact same thing. i can't do the dishes without putting the silverware back in the holder like 10 times. he LOVES to help with dishes. it is so funny but i think our kids would get along sooo well. how is elle's walking coming along?
I love how Elle is just sitting on the door peeking out as if that is a totally normal place to be!! John now has figured out how to open the dishwasher, and will try to unload everything, so I have to keep my on him.
3 comments:
ok, first of all; Josh has those exact blue pajamas (one of my favorites) and second of all, he does the exact same thing. i can't do the dishes without putting the silverware back in the holder like 10 times. he LOVES to help with dishes. it is so funny but i think our kids would get along sooo well. how is elle's walking coming along?
Hehe, we have that problem too, but it is the dogs licking the dishes. I would trade for kiddos in the dishwasher, lol...so cute!
I love how Elle is just sitting on the door peeking out as if that is a totally normal place to be!! John now has figured out how to open the dishwasher, and will try to unload everything, so I have to keep my on him.
Post a Comment