Friday, March 6, 2009

Sorry for the Suspense...

Well the verdict is in and Yes Will does have a peanut allergy... bummer. At least he was able to enjoy peanut butter before it built up in his system : ) His allergy was classified between moderate and severe so we will have to keep and Epi shot handy. The good thing is that he is not allergic to any other nuts so he could still have almond butter... weird, but good!

4 comments:

Shane and Jill said...

MMM, I love almond and cashew butter. I actually prefer them over peanut butter most of the time! They are expensive, but if Will is the only one eating them, they should last you a while.

Kristen said...

Wow, is it just me, or did that test take forever? Poor guy. I have heard that almond butter is cheaper at health food stores, maybe worth a check...

Carrie Miller said...

I am so sorry Julie! That is totally a bummer! Poor Will!

Wilkey Party of Five said...

Hey, that is a bummer! If you ever need advise let me know. We have just a few allergies at out house! LOL. Peanut is the worst for us! Thank goodness for EPI Pens!