Thursday, July 30, 2009

A pretty wild night!

 
 
 
I was in Bozeman for a little over a week helping my mom and sister finalize and carry out wedding plans... It was definately the BUSIEST trip ever, but so much fun. The wedding was perfect! What wedding would be complete without a bachelorette party... not this one... here are a couple semi-appropriate pictures. I was so excited that one of my best friends Jill was able to meet up with us and hit the first couple hot spots with us. It was a fun and wild night!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mike Simmons said...

KO's, Rocking R, Cats Paw - This Bozemam Boy knows all your stops. Looks like your sis got a great new water bottle as well-Keeper! Great to see Jill as well!

Julie Carroll said...

Ha, Ha... I was hoping no one would notice the "water bottle"!! The Rocking R blew up last winter in the gas explosion, did you hear about that? ... it was so weird to not have it as a stop downtown!! I don't know where everyone will spend Christmas : )