This summer my VERY creative and gung-ho friend Alison had a great idea for teaching our girls some "life skills". There were 5 moms all each with different skills to teach our 9 girls. The girls attended a jewelry making class, a music class, a sewing class, a craft class and a cooking class. I did the cooking class and taught 10 girls (we had one extra that day) to make strawberry freezer jam and homemade bread. I helped my friend Carrie with her jewelry making day so in turn she lent a set of helping hands on my day... which I needed! The girls had so much fun doing things "mommy's do". It was a lot of fun to see how proud they were of the different skills they aquired. I can't wait for them to do this again next year!
Unfortunately I only captured 8 girls in the pictures I think Amber and Bridges snuck out to play on the trampoline.




No comments:
Post a Comment