Monday, June 2, 2008

Ready for waterpark fun!!

This is our 3rd summer with Roaring Springs season passes. Trust me if you live in Boise you have to be around water if you want to be outside!!

There are the girls coming down the big yellow slide

I like to call them little caterpillars. The girls hauling their mats to the top of the BIG yellow slide.
Here are the babies just hanging out in the shade while their sisters play. They did Great.

5 comments:

Brian or Julie said...

I miss the water park. That looks like so much fun. Do the girls like to race? My kids did. Oh what fun.

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Julie,
Thanks for your comment. I've talked to Kara a few times about your cute family. I don't know how you take care of your twins with two other kids! I thought my life was crazy!!! Props to you for taking them all to the water park. We should all try to get together sometime with the McBrides. I'm sure we could swap some good stories!
Amy Tucker

Kara said...

I love the water park. Too bad i dont have younger kids as an excuse for me to go ride the slides. I love your garden too. I am interested to see how the tomatoes turn out.

Natalie said...

You were brave taking all four kids!! How fun though. We miss you guys. As soon as we get a little more settled, we will have you over.

Shane and Jill said...

I just love the waterpark! Hours of fun for the girls, and very little effort on my part, LOL. I am in Montana for a couple weeks, and just soaking it all in before I head back to Iowa. Talk to you later!