Monday, July 7, 2008

Fathers Day

I know that I am way behind on posts, so here I am online ignoring my wifely duties in an attempt to catch family and friends up on the current going ons in the Carroll household.

What better day than Father's day to have both babies officially rolling over from front to back and back to front. This would make any Dad proud! Elle has been rolling over for quite some time, but today (fathers day) was the day that Will is officially rolling both directions!

A Tribute to the World's Greatest Dad! I have been so blessed to have Aaron in my life. He has made a better husband and friend than I could have ever asked for. Every day my love, affection, trust and appreciation grow stronger for him. He is a man who is truly living his life for God and his family. If you looked up perfect father and husband in the dictionary I am positive that the name Aaron Carroll would appear. Aaron is a great teacher to our children. He is always explaining in detail the things that he is doing and is quick to give the girls an answer to every question. If they ask me a question and I give them an answer that is not very detailed I typically hear the response "I bet dad knows"... and they are right, I bet he does. It overjoys me to see the love that the girls exude toward their dad. They love him so much. I could not think of a better role model for my children. Thanks for being the best Husband and Father. We love you!

No comments: