It is sad that as Iam typing the title to this post I am getting teary eyed and choked up about the fact that it has been 6 wonderful years since this Godly, precious little spirit joined Aaron and I as our first born. It is very cliche' to say that it feels like yesterday that we were holding this little peanut as she slept on our chest,
but it truly does. Hannah turning 6 has been hard on me emotionally and I think that is because in about a month she will leave home to go to Kindergarten (yes, I know that it is only 2.5 hours a day, but that is still more time than I would like to sacrifice). I feel like I am sending her off to college. I have to hope that we have taught her enough of the skills she needs to make good choices.
Hannah has an amazing little spirit. She is always willing and ready to help. She has a very sensitive personality which makes her much more in tune to what people around her need. She has such an amazing love for God an it is on a daily basis that she opens our eyes to ways He has worked in our lives, it is amazing how great an example she to us.
So as she turns into a "little girl" right before our very eyes we want her to know how much we love her and what a joy she has been in our lives for the last 6 years.




1 comment:
i know how you feel. Jayden starts kindergarten now too and i don't know how i am going to handle it. He has always been at home with us! He has kindergarten 5 days a week, all day now. They changed it here. it's going to be soooo hard. I will be thinking about you when she goes!
Post a Comment