Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sorry, I could not resist...



I am not sure what happened to my pictures when I was uploading them, but the first picture is in sequence with the last picture... sorry.
Today presented some photo opportunities that I just could not pass up... First we have two naked babies (how can a mom resist a naked baby bum? This mom is lucky enough to get two!) I was getting them ready for bed and letting them "air out" I decided I just could not pass up a photo session since they were both in such a good mood.
Sorry for the blurry pictures


Next we have Will seriously tormenting his sister. They were rolling around on the floor and per normal, they rolled into one another. Will loves to play with his sisters face, poke her eyes, pull her ears, etc (this is why they are in two different cribs now). Here he is pulling her ears. Poor little thing. Doesn't the look on her face in the second picture just make you want to save her?






3 comments:

La Mama said...

Oh my goodnes they are all so sweet! Thanks for sharing your stories :)

Kara said...

Cute posts. Your kids are so adorable. I love how it is the brother picking on his sister already. So cute!

Jessica Sumner said...

oh my gosh! These two are soo adorable. boy are they growing fast. I love their cute (and almost bald) heads. lol