The day arrived. Ever since the babies were born I wondered how we would know when it was time to separate them into their own cribs. I had dreaded the day that we would split them up. It has been so much fun to see them snuggle in to one another, but the day came. On Father's day Will joined Elle and decided to roll over and for much of the week following when we would go to get them up from naps they would be all intertwined. We had to stop swaddling them because they would somehow manage to roll over on to their tummies and I began to worry they would smother themselves. So the Sunday following Father's Day we put up another crib and they have been happily on their own since. They are both sleeping just fine despite losing their snuggle buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment