Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Twins Turn 6 Months!!!
























William @ 6 months




















Elle @ 6 months

Well although once again I am running a little behind, I thought I would post the Twins 6 month stats...

Willam Aaron

16 lbs 5 oz (50%) (this is exactly what Hannah weighed at her 6 month check up)
27 3/4 inches (90%) (I am not sure where he is got his tall gene, but we will not complain).
17 1/2 Head Circum. (50%)

He gained a whopping 4 lbs in two months... Way to go little man!!


Elle Mackenzie

15 lbs 3 oz (40%) (believe it or not, this is 1/2 pound more than Ava at 6 months)!
25 1/4 inches (30%)
16 1/4 Head Circum. (25%)

That puts Elles total weight gain to 4 1/2 lbs in two months!!!! Good girl!

We are so happy that are both putting on some weight and could even be considered chunky! That is how all babies should be, what fun is a baby with out a "little extra lovin?"

They are both rolling across the living room floor, getting their appendages stuck between the crib slats, sleeping through the night, eating cereal and various other flavors of mush, lighting up when the see mom, dad or sisters walk into the room, cry when someone leaves the room, jabbering, laughing... the list goes on.


I could not imagine life without these sweet little spirits. They have been such a blessing and everyday we continue to marvel at their new accomplishments.

No comments: