Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Recipe Blog

Well I caved today and decided to start a recipe blog. I can not guarantee that it will be updated very often, but as I cook through the winter I will try to post recipes that we make and love. If you feel so inclined to send me recipes I will post them as well. If you have a recipe blog I hope you don't mind if I steal! I am excited about the opportunity to turn it into a book using blurb.com when I have compiled enough. The address is carrollfamilyfavorites.blogspot.com You can also get there from my profile page. Thanks to Julie Homer for the idea!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Hey Julie, I am looking forward to stealing some good recipes from you. I think this is a great idea. Just last week I tried out four new recipes and one of them was a nightmare because here was a misprint, it called for too much salt. It is always good to know what I'm cooking is tried and approved by someone else. Thanks. Cara

O'Leary O'Family said...

Hi Julie -
We got your comment - it's awesome to hear from you and it looks like you are in Boise - we saw the Mark and Monica Knight link - we used to be in their ward - We're so jelous you get to be friends with them!!
Karmen and Shawn O'Leary

Brian or Julie said...

I'm looking forward.