Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sister's new cage~


As promised, here are the pictures of sissy's new cage. Before I set it up this morning I pulled a leaf from her mouth and a a rather large string from unknown parts (she must have swallowed it yesterday) now this little lady has a place to play free of small objects!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie said...

Your twins are getting SO big Julie! Cuteness all around! I love the pics of your girls with their ribbon hair!

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness! They are SO cute and chubby! That is one beautiful family you have there, my dear! Thanks for peeking in on my blog because I linked your blog wrong, too.

Take care!

Jessica Sumner said...

how come only elle is being caged?? lol it is funny because jeramie and i were just thinkin about buying one of these for our nephew and josh. it looks pretty spacious. do you like it?