Monday, August 24, 2009

Hannah turns 7!!!


Hannah's one request for her birthday was that she get a Carrot Cake?! It was a strange request, but we enjoyed every bite! We love our little Hannah! She has such a giving spirit and a kind heart. She excels in all that she does. She has and amazing love for the Lord and sets an example to us everyday. We look forward to this next year as we prepare to keep her sweet spirit at home for home school!








Hannah turned 7 on July 18th! We were able to celebrate with the Anderson side of the family in Bozeman since we were their for Jack and Steph's wedding. A couple weeks after we got back we had a small little party for her. She had been begging for weeks to have a couple of her good friends from Kindergarten come over to play so we decided to pick them up and take them bowling with us for a little impromptu party. Hannah, Ava, Piper and Hallie had a great time bowling, as did Aaron and I.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

These are cute pictures! Definitely email me copies! Piper has not stopped talking about that carrot cake. She found the whole concept of vegetable cake fascinating...and delicious.

ArmyforChrist said...

Homeschooling, huh?? I'm impressed. I keep tossing it around, but haven't decided yet. I am not sure I could handle all my kids at home all the time. That's the selfish me talking though!! You'll have to keep us posted on how it's going. I'm really curious, as we are wanting 2-6 more kids!!~Rachel