Elle's first time on the waterslide
Elle lounging in her tube. I forgot her sun hat so I made do with a little towel.
Will before he started screaming.
Two lounging babies
Elle lounging in her tube. I forgot her sun hat so I made do with a little towel.
Will before he started screaming.
Two lounging babies
The girls with their good friends Lizzy and Parker. They will be moving in a couple months so we are trying to cram as much fun in as possible before they go.
Well all summer we have been going to the waterpark on average 1-2 times per week. The babies have been troupers, they usually stay in their car seats the whole time. We park in the shade and I put wet towels in with them to keep them cool and typically they fall asleep. On Monday this week (the 18 of August) I decided to take them both in the water for the first time! It was about 100 degrees and I knew they could not stay in their car seats the whole time so I took a couple float tubes that a friend just gave me, dressed them in their swim diapers and suits and we were off. They were not overly impressed with the cold water but they tolerated it for a while. We also ventured over to the lazy river which they really did not like!! They cried the whole time and we went around twice... I held Will and stacked a second tube under Elle to keep her out of the water. Luckily I had lots of friends helping me keep and eye on the girls and grab a baby or two when we were done. I even took Elle down the waterslide for the first time. We had a great time, but it was exhausting!




1 comment:
Can I just say one more time that you are the woman to take twins to Roaring Springs and not only that but in the lazy river! You are an awesome Mom!! And you never seem stressed out with 4 kids, let me in on your secret!!!
Jill
Post a Comment