Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hannah's first day of Kindergarten

This picture is from the 3rd day. She just looked so cute that I couldn't resist.
Hannah's first day of school.

Hannah and Mrs. Hillner
Grammy and Hannah
Here is Ava so sad that Hannah got to go to school and she didn't.
It is nice that we can just walk or ride bikes to school.

Tuesday August 26th was Hannah's first day of Kindergarten! I never knew how hard it would be to get her to talk about what she did during the day, but it is like pulling teeth!! Yesterday, her second day of school, I asked her what she did and her response was... "we did not do any school work because it took us too long to do other things". Fast forward to a couple minutes later... so what did you learn about today... "Mom, I already told you". So I was given great advice from my mother-in-law, she said to tell Hannah that she has to come home and tell us at least 3 things that she did at school. I have set the plan into action and will let you know how it works.

3 comments:

Five Bees in the Triangle said...

Kindergarten?! How can that be? Time flies. The part about not discussing her day cracks me up. I like your plan about 3 things she must mention...good idea.

Amber said...

Hannah look so cute! Congrats on Kindergarten:) Heres to a new adventure!

Shane and Jill said...

I would have loved to be her teacher this year! Thanks for the support...it is exciting to go back to work full time. TTYL